By Car (use G41 4LB as the postcode if using Sat Nav):
From the South
- On M74 heading to Glasgow
- Leave new M74 at J1 Kingston (signposted Kinning Park/Pollokshields) and turn left at the lights at the end of the slip road
- Turn right at lights (opposite Murgitroyd & Company), into Scotland Street
- Turn left at the lights into Shields Road (next to Shields Road underground station)
- At the end of the road, turn right at the lights into St Andrew's Road
- Go straight on, through the main set of traffic lights,
- Turn left immediately before the park
- Take the third right (all after the park) – the tennis club will be on your left
- The Club is at the end of the road, beside Hutchesons' Grammar School.
From the North (Follow signs for Burrell Collection until step 6)
- On M80 heading to Glasgow
- Take M80 J1 signposted M8 Greenock
- Take M8 J22 signposted M77 Kilmarnock
- Take first slip road off M77 signposted B768
- Turn left at lights into Dumbreck Road
- At next set of lights go straight on into Titwood Road
- At next set of lights (with Morrisons infront on the right) turn left into Dolphin Road (pitch floodlights should now be visible)
- Turn second right into Kirkcaldy Road (next to the cricket nets)
- The Clubhouse is on the right at the end of the road, beside Hutchesons' Grammar School.
From the East
- On M8 heading to Glasgow, then follow Steps 3-8 above
From Ayrshire / Newton Mearns
- Take the M77 heading to Glasgow
- Exit at Junction 1 signposted B768 Dumbreck
- Turn right at the traffic lights and then go through the next set of traffic lights
- Follow steps 6-9 above.
By Train: Regular services from Glasgow Central Station to Maxwell Park or Crossmyloof Stations which are shown on the map below.
Directions to Hutchesons’ Auldhouse Playing Fields, G46 7RQ :
From Clydesdale Cricket Club, Beaton Road:
- Turn 1st LEFT onto KIRKCALDY ROAD.
- Turn 1st LEFT onto DOLPHIN ROAD.
- Go through the first set of traffic lights
- Turn RIGHT onto SHAWMOSS ROAD (immediately before Morrisons).
- At the traffic lights turn LEFT onto HAGGS ROAD.
- At the roundabout and take 2nd exit (B769) onto THORNLIEBANK ROAD
- Follow this road (watching out for the 30 mph speed camera going down the hill)
- Hutchesons’ Auldhouse is on the RIGHT immediately after pedestrian crossing.
- Exit at Junction 2 (B762, signposted “P’shaws & Pollok)
- Follow signs for “Pollokshaws B762” and not “Pollok B762”
- Continue straight (passed the Golf Clubs) and turn RIGHT at the Large Roundabout (onto B769).
- Follow steps 7 & 8 as above.